I used to love National Geographic when I was young. I recently went to their website, thinking about subscribing, wanting to check out what the magazine is up to all these years later, and I discovered their photo of the day. I LOVE this photo. Look at those birds. Look at those birds!
- Awesome event with @tamaraistone and @alexbracken at @MystGalaxyBooks. They made me want to drop everything and rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @GetUnderlined: YES! @LBardugo visited Underlined to play 6 Second Summaries! It's awesome (obviously) & hilarious! Check it out! 🎥 http… 2 weeks ago
- @MystGalaxyBooks is the best. Great event tonight with @AdamSilvera, @kierstenwhite and @lauratims! twitter.com/MystGalaxyBook… 2 weeks ago
- RT @veschwab: Let's talk about the lies our brains tell us when we're drafting. 2 weeks ago
- RT @NaomiLHughes: Ways to escalate stakes: -give deadline -make goal more vital -take away options -make goal harder -heighten risk -make t… 3 weeks ago