I used to love National Geographic when I was young. I recently went to their website, thinking about subscribing, wanting to check out what the magazine is up to all these years later, and I discovered their photo of the day. I LOVE this photo. Look at those birds. Look at those birds!
- RT @NaomisLitPix: Yesterday I talked a bit about story openings,&I want to elaborate on that&how you might approach a fix for it. You might… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lainitaylor: This poem by Ursula Le Guin ❤️ Long ago when I was Ursula writing, but not “the writer,” and not very plural yet, an… 1 month ago
- This, too. twitter.com/DelilahSDawson… 4 months ago
- Good advice in this thread, whether you're doing #nanowrimo or not. twitter.com/ChuckWendig/st… 4 months ago
- RT @bethrevis: To celebrate @nanowrimo, PAPER HEARTS: WRITING ADVICE is on sale for 99c: amzn.to/2zW6qqv RT this by 11/7 for a chan… 4 months ago